Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sixth Alice


I did a boutique show back in October and bought the cutest little girls' skirts ever from another vendor. Adorable fabrics (including some Keeks and Brie selections!) fully lined, elastic waist, and darling ric rac and pom pom trims. I got a really pretty black and white damask one for Kayla. Normally I don't go with the color black for the kids, but Kay had the perfect hot pink top to girl it up and wore it with black leggings to a school dance. She looked and felt great and she loved the skirt (we are currently still very much in agreement on what we like by way of clothes - I do realize this will not last forever but for now I'm loving it!!!!)


Fast forward a few months later, I decided to get her a few more for her birthday. Off I went to http://www.sixthalice.com/ !!! The selection is large and the decisions are hard! Turns out they even have some cute things for mom too :) Even though the site is listed as girls' wholesale only, I emailed the owner who does in fact offer retail and you can pay by cc over the phone. For $39 each, I think these are just too cute and so special! xo, Brie


No comments: