Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hate to say It


but it's adios to Megan Joy tonight..... that was one hot mess. I like her but she can't seem to find her niche in this competition.


Even Scott was better than her last night (but only a smidge). It seems to me someone is taking advantage of Scott not being able to throw in some input on his wardrobe choice. How did you like Seacrest "challenging" Scott with "how do you know your pants are pink"? Classy Seacrest, real classy! At least the hair stylist is taking it easy on his hair this week.


So what number do I dial to fast forward this whole season and cut to the chase with the finale between Danny and Adam? xo, Brie


PS Paula please stop dancing to every song.... you're starting to look like Ramona. xoxoxo

1 comment:

Sew Gracious said...

I thought her bags were packed too. I can't believe she wasn't even in the bottom 3!