Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


2010 is going to be huge for me, I can feel it ;) This will be THE year that I.....



  • exercise more

  • eat healthier

  • declutter and organize my house

  • continue reading

  • pump up the volume on the website with some new ideas

  • turn 40!

Wish me luck :) I'm starting by taking down the Christmas decor today (the glitter and pine needles all over my person and house look glorious) and while I am very sad to say farewell to Rudolph the Red Nosed Minivan.... I have a new friend in the house for inspiration and support. I proudly introduce one of my very favorite Christmas gifts (drum roll please)

hmmm looks like the piano could use a light dusting! I'll add that to the list


Mr. Davey Crackit the Squirrel Nutcracker! You know you're jealous... I LOVE him! Don't be jealous, you can get one here !! I hope 2010 brings you all the best! xo, Brie

2 comments:

Miss to Mrs said...

For some reason I am very drawn to your nut cracker. I keep picturing it on my end table. I hate squirrels with a passion, but that one is so pretty! You lucky ducky!

Happy New Year! I hope it's a great one for you.

Kate said...

My resolution is to buy a squirrel nutcracker! That is awesome!!