Monday, October 18, 2010

Complete Salon Manicure

It's been 10 days since my last blog post?  Yowza - I'm in full production mode for Keeks and Brie as we are about to enter the trenches of back to back to back to back boutique shows.  We need to arrive with lots of product that we will hopefully be saying "goodbye" to ;)   Each year I vow I will build up tons of inventory during the summer and can never seem to make that happen! 



Have you tried this Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure?  It's amazing and I give it my highest recommendations!  Only $7.00 a bottle and lots of nice colors!  My current fall selection - Pedal to the Metal.  Love it!  xo, Brie

2 comments:

Sew Gracious said...

YES! Love this polish! I got the black and the dark purple . . . both conmpletely out of my normal polish colors. I've decorated with the nail air pens {cause I'm not goth or emo} and they look great!

The Mrs. said...

You are one busy lady! Keep meaning to tell you that I run into Beth Walker at preschool and we die over the fact we have you in common!