Friday, November 21, 2008

Guess What

I completely chickened out on the bangs..... but I did get my hair cut a lot shorter. I like it but I am still going through a little shock with the drastic change. When your 4 year old greets you at school pick up with a "you look weird" that tends to damage the psyche a bit. Keely is coming in tonight so I'll have her take a pic. I might go for the longer "side bangs" in January! xo, Brie
PS Kerry, you are the whole inspiration for wanting the bangs in the first place! Yours look great!

3 comments:

Miss to Mrs said...

It's better to regret not getting them cut than regret having cut them. Does that even make sense?

cancersucks said...

I saw on Rachael Ray one day bangs that are extensions for your hair in case you are too chicken to have them cut. I thought about ordering......but am too chicken to even do that! I bet your hair cut looks great. Happy early Thanksgiving.

The Mrs. said...

I wanna see a picture!