Monday, September 14, 2009

First "Real" Day of School!

It's official... all 4 are in for full days of school! Caroline starts kindergarten officially today which means, uniforms and taking the bus for the first time. She was so excited and it was nice to send her off with her brothers so I knew she'd get to the right place :)




Fingers are crossed for a great day. This is a milestone for all of us - I hope I do not spend my first kid free day entirely on the computer, but it is not an impossibility :) xo, Brie


PS Sparkly footwear is a must.... courtesy of Na Na

7 comments:

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Love the shoes!

Sew Gracious said...

Sweet pictures and I LOVE those shoes!

Kate said...

Cute! My Caroline started Kindergarten this year too:)

Debra said...

Hope they all had a good day. Love the uniform with the shoes. My daughter had those shoes when she was younger - must be a right of passage for little girls these days.

Kate said...

I love the shoes!!!

k e r r y said...

So darn cute!!

adozeneggs said...

Just like Dorothy's ruby slippers!!