Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chugging along with the books...

Ok, so I sadly failed at my mission to finish the 7 books for summer. sigh. I really should have been a bit more focused in July but instead chose many an evening to enjoy some dark and stormies while listening to Yaz on the deck over reading.


I'm going to turn this frown upside down and no longer limit my recreational reading to the summer! I'm going to keep going and going, this way the "summer failure" turns to a "lifelong success". That's my story and I'm sticking to it. You can follow along with my nifty new bookshelf widget on the right!




I just finished this and quite liked it....




Next up is this and it's due back to the library in 8 days so I best get crackin :) xo, Brie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Brie,
Loved The Lovely Bones! Couldn't put it down. Written in a very interesting way. Would love to talk to you about it after you're done reading it. Had heard they were making a movie of it but who knows!

Maura