Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thank you Sara!

After a strange start to this week - I have been contemplating putting all my social networking obsessions on the back burner. There's a lot happening here on the home front that need my attention and I must choose my battles. Family is first and will always be for me.


Mailman just dropped off a package with the most fabulous gift ever inside. The timing of this message couldn't be more perfect. It's a plaque that is hanging in my kitchen now for maximum exposure and is making me so happy. A gift from one of my favorite cousins, Sara. I LOVE it, thank you!!! xoxoxoxo, Brie
available through etsy seller jennysbakeshop!

6 comments:

Seersucker Scrapper said...

I love that sign! I think I may need to get one for my office at work. How lovely to receive that in the mail.

I hope things calm down for you at home!

Mommy Pastrami said...

I know how you feel. About two months ago I thought about dumping Facebook. Recently I have felt that I don't have time to devote to my blog. Between children, husband, work, sports, and PTO I'm on overdrive all the time.

Love the plaque...just the sort of thing you need to make your day special. Hope everything works out...

The Mrs. said...

Good GOD I love that!!!

Caffeine Court said...

Jenny lives right near me down at the Jersey Shore. Her stuff is adorable!

Bridget said...

No way! I did notice she was a fellow Jersey girl. I might get one or two more and group them in a set b/c I love them SO much

Anonymous said...

I think you can see my other two haning in the kitchen I have some pics on FB under a baby shower I did in July. LOVE THEM!