Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Griswold Family Christmas Tree

We went to pick out our Christmas tree this weekend. We had trouble agreeing on the perfect tree. We finally found this one, I thought it bordered on the huge side but everyone else really liked it. Majority ruled.









Here she is all decorated. It's huge, I'm guessing about 9.5 feet. I almost fell off the ladder putting the angel up. Good times, good times.... It does look great all lit up though. I can't figure out how to take it's picture correctly without the flash.


you get the idea, right? I sure hope that there is no squirrel living in it! Show me your tree! xo, Brie



2 comments:

Kathi D said...

Yes, definitely time for me to watch that movie again! It's in my Christmas rotation.

Your tree looks great!

The Mrs. said...

Nice job!