Friday, November 5, 2010

Ebay Friday

Sorry to be neglecting one of my favorite segments here on the blog - I am actually keeping a list here and have some goodies stored up and ready to share! 

I had this toothbrush set - I LOVED it, especially little Wilma there who helped you get every last bit of toothpaste out of the tube!

picture courtesy of toothbrushmuseum.com
My kids have never even seen the Flinstones!  We went to a basketball game once and the band was playing the theme song and my kids had never even heard the song.  How sad!  I can't find it on tv ever but when I was in Ireland a few years ago, it was all over tv there.   I am perplexed.

Good news however.... if you are in the market for a used electric toothbrush set from 1974, ebay is the place to be! 

Have a great weekend!  xo, Brie

No comments: