- Life has been hectic around here.
- Basketball is still going on and it's basically March madness come early around these parts.
- I didn't post my meal plan last week as it was most unimpressive.
- I read another book by Sara Gruen (Water for Elephants) called Ape House. I didn't necessarily NOT like it, but it was no Water for Elephants.
- I've been weeding out the sewing studio - it's in quite a state of sadness, finding lots of small amounts of oldie but goodie fabrics so I'm making some limited edition items to put in the xoribbons etsy shop
- I've been updating my etsy shop (linked) new products, more organized, shipping worldwide now - holla!! ;)
- discovered my 6 and a half year old decided to shave her legs in the shower and thankfully was not hurt (razors are now up even higher than they were in the first place).
- Last but not least - I bought the dress you see below completely on impulse and triggered by a facebook sidebar ad. How fab is that? Keep in mind that at this point in time I have absolutely NOWHERE to wear it. I couldn't resist the amazing savings and am hopeful a fantastic event is on the horizon for me. Worst case scenario, I pull a Ms. Havisham and wear it around the house.
Here's the link - they are going fast!! My size is already gone so now I'm EXTRA happy I went for it :) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/suzi-chin-maggy-boutique-charmeuse-shantung-halter-dress/3169605?origin=category&resultback=6965
xo, Ms. Havisham