Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's been a long time...

I do apologize for being the worst blogger ever!  New job is going great but keeping me crazy busy plus it's show time for Keeks and Brie.  I am not doing nearly as many as I have in the past but I think I selected just the right amount.  Many more might have killed me :)

What's the big seller this year you ask?   We completely sold out of our new ribbon doll headband line - I have been wrapping grosgrain and making yo yos in my my sleep.  A couple of glue gun injuries here and there due to exhaustion but I do believe it's all worth it - check em out!


Look how pretty this little lady looks


You can find them here xo, Brie

2 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Welcome back! Love all of the pretty headbands.

The Mrs. said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!!