Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's been a long time...

I do apologize for being the worst blogger ever!  New job is going great but keeping me crazy busy plus it's show time for Keeks and Brie.  I am not doing nearly as many as I have in the past but I think I selected just the right amount.  Many more might have killed me :)

What's the big seller this year you ask?   We completely sold out of our new ribbon doll headband line - I have been wrapping grosgrain and making yo yos in my my sleep.  A couple of glue gun injuries here and there due to exhaustion but I do believe it's all worth it - check em out!

Look how pretty this little lady looks

You can find them here xo, Brie


Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Welcome back! Love all of the pretty headbands.

The Mrs. said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!!