Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Memoriam...

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to those affected 7 years ago. We live about an hour outside of New York City. Lots of moms and dads from school commute into the city everyday for work including our own Mr. KB. Several of the kids' friends lost parents that day, I know that day changed everyone.



Here is one of my favorite pictures of the lights they put in the towers place to honor the lives lost that day. There have been years in the past on a clear night when we can see the beams of light from our backyard. It takes your breath away. xo, Brie

1 comment:

Lamp Tramp said...

My heartfelt prayers to you and friends that were more touched by 9/11 then the rest of us. I can not begin to think what it is like for the families that lost their loved ones! Stay strong! I'm praying for all thoses families and friends. They have been so inspirational.
xoxo!