Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Great Teachers are the BEST

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Liam's 2nd grade teacher? I do!! She is so sweet with the kids and sends us funny emails like these.......and she makes a delicious homemade cheesecake (I just bought one that I am bringing to my mom's for Easter)


Dear Parents,
Does "Happy Monday" EVER really apply?
Just a reminder, tomorrow second grade is on the tee to bring lunches for the poor. This should include a meat sandwich with no condiments, a drink, and a treat, i.e. cookies/ granola bar/ chips. This is strictly voluntary. Math facts are not. Please study and read over vacation. Don't forget your sunscreen. I can almost smell the chlorine at Ginty Pool!
Have a safe and Happy Easter,
Mary


I am thankful for Mrs. K! xo, Brie

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Cute! I love my son's first grade teacher, she's fantastic and it's her first year teaching!