Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FB and Twitter

Have taken over my life! My blogging has stalled due to some non exciting life events - unless of course you would like to hear about how I drive my children all over my town every single night to drop them off and pick them up at various activities, fill up at the gas station and repeat.

A new favorite I found through twitter is a site called blip where you can pretty much find any song and tweet, fb, or blog it. I've been digging deep here to find funny random ones - like this! Enjoy! xo, Brie

Quite possibly the worst wham song ever and when I say worst I mean that in a loving way!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Looooooove the wham rap!!!

adozeneggs said...

Oh my god, where to begin?
George Michael's tail, the pedal pusher high waisted jeans............
And boy does he look young!
I so remember that song, and I liked it.
I feel very very OLD.