Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Decorating for Easter

I don't have a lot of Easter decorations but the ones I have, I do LOVE!



This wire Easter tree belonged to my grandparents. They live on the Cape but don't pull out all their decorations like they used to so a few years back they held a raffle for this fabulous tree! Everyone present got an entry and Kay was the winner! Our family of six had nice odds in this raffle :) Isn't it so cute? This is the first year I have been able to put it on a lower table so it is more of a focal point (the kids used to be ALL over this and it would inevitably get knocked over, so I had to move it WAY up high).

Our bunny door hanger my grandfather made for me. I know I have posted it before, but I love her toilet brush tail! Each year I give her a makeover b/c the bows take a beating. Somehow in storage this year, her right ear got a hairline fracture. It was nothing a little duck tape couldn't reinforce along with some strategically placed pigtails :)

Love the sparkly bunny and fluffy tail from Home Goods and her little sheep friends from Christmas Tree Shop! Poor black sheep lost an eye but I think it makes him look tough and adds to his character!

Fresh from the garden! Nothing says spring like daffodils :) Happy Spring! xo, Brie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We don't decorate for Easter...not sure why, just never happened. But I LOVE your Egg Tree!! It's adorable!!

Suburban Princess said...

I love the sparkly bunny!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

I love it all! I still haven't busted mine out.