Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Obsessed

We recently found out Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is on the instant queue for Netflix!! The REAL one, not the absurd remake with Johnny Depp doing a bad Carol Burnett impression. Ms. C is nothing short of obsessed. The apple does not fall far from the tree on this one -I love the original and never tire of it. It's right up there with the Wizard of Oz and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I still sing "Cheer up Charlie" whenever one of the kids is pouting. For some strange reason, they do not enjoy my song.


C's been singing "I've got a Golden Ticket " on the top of her lungs all day, everyday!

Everyone's got a favorite part - mine is a no brainer.... Violet you're turning violet! How convenient that she wore that horrific blue leisure suit to tour the factory that day! What's your favorite part? xo, Brie

2 comments:

Jo said...

I loved watching this when I was growing up ~ we'd always have a big bowl of popcorn and my brother and I got to stay up. What a treat.

Jo

The Mrs. said...

You are so right about the Johhny Depp version! I won't even watch it! My favorite part is when he says "scratch that, reverse it" or when he says "a little nonsense now and then can satisfy the wisest men!"