Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bubble Baths

I'll take a bubble bath over a shower any day of the week.  It's my preferred spot for getting clean and also reading (I'm a multi tasker!)  The bubble bath is very very very VERY impt.... thought I would share with my top three selections. 



Laura Mercier Creme Brulee - this stuff smell SO good - I mean SO good 'you might want to drink it' good.  It makes great long lasting bubbles and the scent definitely stays on your skin which is a nice bonus.  Sometimes I would even pour some in the kids' bath when they were little because they smelled so darn good after a bubble in this.  It's pricey for bubble bath, but in my opinion WELL worth it. 

 


My second fave is this great White Almond Moisturizing bath by Perlier.  You can get this from a variety of retailers and sometimes, if the stars are properly aligned - TJ Maxx for 7.99.  If you happen to see some there please let me know, I will send you a check because I like to keep a nice stockade of this in my bathroom vanity.  Another smell great with great lasting bubbles.  I remember using this on my wedding day and I have a thing for smells and memories and this pairing is a nice one :)


Last but certainly not least is Philosophy's Amazing Grace.  I love the way this whole product line smells, very clean and uncluttered.  I have the perfume and the lotion too.  I wish the bubbles were a touch longer lasting but the amazing scent of Amazing Grace pulls through in a big way. 

So that's it, would love to hear from other bubble bath lovers about their favorite products!  xo, Brie

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love Philosophy's Falling in Love & Unconditional Love lines. I've tried some of LUSH's bath bombs (fizzies) and they are hit or miss for me scent wise (some of them are really Hippy headshop type scents which is just not for me.) but Avobath is a nice citrusy clean scent & moisturizing too.