Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Monday

Happy Labor Day!  Sports schedules are in full swing and school starts tomorrow!  I am sad to say goodbye to the summer of 2010, but I am definitely ready to try to form a more structured fall routine.  Here's what's cooking this week......

Monday - Sausage Pasta by Sara Moulton (tip: I don't use breakfast sausage, just regular italian) and salad

Tuesday - Tacos

Wednesday - Hot Dogs and fruit - (crazy football schedule)

Thursday - Stuffed Shells, rolls, salad

Friday - Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken, tomato mozzerella salad, potato packets on the grill

Saturday - out

Sunday - Pioneer Woman's Penne A La Betsy

So there you have it - I feel so much better to have it down in print before I lose the list :)  xo, Brie

PS Monday and Sunday's meals are linked to the recipe

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yum! I do the same thing during the school year...it's easier to plan it once than to have dinnertime roll around and no idea what I'm making:)