Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Real Housewives Orange County Season 1

I am only slightly ashamed to tell you this is the ONLY season of Housewives I've never seen.... don't judge, I love sewing to mindless reality tv that doesn't require my complete attention.

NBC is running the season from episode 1 daily during their soap operas spot (for NJ it's 2 pm but check your local listings)

I can't wait to see Lauri PRE marriage to mega baller George and working for Vicki and would love to learn more about this stranger Kimberly Bryant who pops up every now and then on the OC finales.   This season also includes more background on housewife 7 Slade Smiley who plays a pretty big supporting role.  The years have been kinder to some and harsher to others.

More Housewife gossip on one of my favorite new blogs to read Absurd to Sublime!

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I actually think its the best season of all of them bc it was before they all got famous. It was the only realistic season.