Monday, December 15, 2008

Blogversay, Contest, and a PSA

First off - It's my one year blog anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year... I've had a lot of fun doing this and of course meeting lots of creative, sweet, and funny people through this so I have really been enjoying myself!
Next up, the ornament contest. I am pulling the winner tonight before bed and will announce in the am. If you haven't entered and you like them, please do! Your odds of winning are quite excellent ;)


Lastly, will you just look at this? I got talked into buying this 30 dollar wreath from the boy scouts at church. We have a new storm glass door over our real front door which apparently doubles as a wreath oven. Learn from my mistake and hang the wreath IN FRONT of the glass, not behind it or you'll end up with this toasted delight. The only upside was Christmasy pine smell all through the house that day as it roasted and I had no idea where it was coming from! That was 30 dollars well spent ;) xo, Brie

5 comments:

a. said...

Happy 1 year!

I am sure the weather in NJ hasn't helped your wreath - so wacky - freezing one minute, warm the next.

Oh I hope I win those ornaments - I would buy them if you had them!

Kathi D said...

If it helps any, your $30 wreath gave me and the mister a good belly laugh!

lisagh said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great milestone (unlike finding one's first gray hair!!!)

I think your wreath looks kind of cool. Like dried autumnal foliage or something. Sorry it got baked :(

The Wife said...

I am cracking up at your poor toasted wreath! Congratulations on your anniversary. Maybe you could treat yourself to a new wreath!

Kathi D said...

Oh, and P.S. Happy Blogversary!

(that darn ADD)