Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas cards have been mailed and received for the most part, so I can safely reveal my beloved card for 2008. I really love the way it came out and am most pleased with the absense of my annual holiday freak out to get a perfect group shot for the card. Hurray for tiny prints!!





Been running around NJ like a lunatic with shopping, decorating needs, entertaining needs, and Christmas concerts.... have been taking pics and will be sharing soon :) Steer clear of the impatient woman in the minivan (that'd be me) Big snow storm heading here tomorrow - yippee! xo, Brie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the card a few days ago, we love it. I sent mine out yesterday, I know you will be chained to your mailbox in anticipation!

The Wife said...

Yay for Tiny Prints! I used them too. It's impossible to get a good picture of all the kids together!