Thursday, February 18, 2010

Drum Roll Please....

Sorry to disappoint those who were hoping for hot pink :) The winner is


Lime Twist by Benjamin Moore
It looks great with her yellow walls and comforter! I think I may give it one more coat but I didn't want to leave you hanging as I knew you set your alarm clocks for the big reveal ;)
Next I'm working on a valance and putting some finishing touches in the room and will keep you posted.

One pic came out too bright, the other a touch dark but you can get the idea! I love brightly colored accent furniture like the ones found here at Russell MacKenna. xo, Brie

3 comments:

Seersucker Scrapper said...

How cute is that! Don't you just love Russell and MacKenna! I want to do Little Miss M's room in their stuff!

Miss to Mrs said...

This is so much better than hot pink! Can we see the bedding? I love this color combination. What a lucky girl!

Kate said...

Beautiful!! Love that lime green!