Saturday, February 27, 2010

Where did the week go?

I was going to put an image up with a someecard celebrating the TGIF but it has a naughty word in it and I don't want to offend anyone so I chickened out :) It is still cracking me up though... you'll have to use your imagination or google it! Enjoy the sweet sentiment.

This week went by quickly and I was a sewing maniac. I have lots of projects to share with you next week and we might even have to do a giveaway! Have a great weekend :) xo, Brie

Now let's get this weekend started right with some El Debarge and their incredible choreography! Don't you just long for the day when the moustache makes its comeback?

3 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Wow that brought back some high school memories! LOL oh I did love moustaches back then! When I was in grade 9 I had the biggest crush on a guy in grade 13 - he had the most gorgeous curly brown hair and a moustache!

Kathi D said...

I have to find the card. I love someecards.

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Wow that was a blast from the past. Can't wait to see what you've made!