Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's the Best and Worst Day of Week!

It's cleaning lady day :) While I am pleased to tell you that I am not quite in the state of disarray as 2 weeks ago .... there is still a lot of wood to chop around the KB house.


I have lots of things to blog like an awesome new apron I just got, a fun Keeks and Brie show we had this weekend, my 20th high school reunion (that I had to miss), 6 weird things about me (only 6?), some McDonalds happy meal toys and creative fun you can make for yourself with them, hi jinx you can have with a "write in" section on a ballot, a cheeky little sock monkey who is on holiday and will be stopping by here for a stay, along with numerous other tips and tricks on how to completely overextend yourself, paralyze yourself with fear and fret, and get nothing done all at once ;) Stay tuned.... xo, Brie

2 comments:

Miss to Mrs said...

This sounds riveting. I can hardly contain myself! I can't wait.

Preppy Lizard said...

Can't wait! Sounds like you have a ton to tell us....