Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Few Good Finds!

A few shopping finds worth sharing....

First up are Caroline's adorable madras birthday thank you notes I got from English Tea Paperie (camera battery is charging up so I'll try to post a pic later) They are a great size and weight, super cute personalization in my favorite madras plaid. Set of 12 notecards for 14.50!



Our "World's Greatest Dad" mouse pad that Kev got for Mr. KB for Christmas a few years ago had seen better days and was becoming sharp and dangerous so I picked up this little beauty on etsy from seller Makefuncrafts . It is making me so happy to look at everytime I am down on the computer, so I would say that was money well spent!



Last but not least, check this out! Another awesome etsy find by seller blissbyheather! Where were these when I was in high school? I think something that doubles as super cute and functional is always a winner in my book!

what is this you wonder?

It's pure genius I tell you! Happy Tuesday :) xo, Brie

PS In case you are wondering... I never found my get up and go last night and passed on the fun MTV party :( I just didn't have it in me last night. I did Tivo the show though and look forward to checking it out today!

2 comments:

Kate said...

ooh checking out those sites right now!

Anonymous said...

Now WHY didn't they have that when I was in High School??? What a great product find. You always have great suggestions!