Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Disaster in Disguise

Yep, that's me!! A complete disaster this week in a variety of areas. Let's take an inventory....


  • Menu planning - not done


  • general household activities like my DEW list etc - nope


  • working out/watching the diet - huh?


  • gearing up for Spring r/g Keeks and Brie - yeah right


  • updating my dusty blog with interesting finds and musings - nada


In other news, I did make my bed today and played around facebook and bloglines for around an hour :)



I also found this fantastic discovery on etsy today. I am not sure why one would need a felt moustache finger puppet, but I think it's the funniest and cutest thing ever! By etsy seller Annie Cho


I truly hope you are having a more productive day than I am :) xo, Brie

3 comments:

KathleenKMM said...

I think I might need that mustache finger puppet to bust out in court. How fun would it be when opposing counsel is blathering on to stand up and object with a finger moustachio?

(Obviously I am also not getting anything done today.)

Miss to Mrs said...

Nope, I'm on about the same pace as you are today! Glad to know I'm not alone.

adozeneggs said...

I'm with you on the menu planning.
However, I am doing well with the diet this week.
I've found that only eating the following is better than the $30 cleanse I did a couple of weeks ago: salad, broccoli, squash, slim fast, and banana berry smoothies. And I've been on the stationary bike 3 times this week.
Not to brag or anything!