Friday, January 21, 2011

Creep

I am a pop music princess.  I completely admit it, I love it,  and I eat it up with a spoon :)   I am in love with the choir version of Radiohead's Creep that they showed in the in movie trailer for The Social Network (which I can't wait to see)

In case you missed it, you have to see this... (warning: there is a naughty word in this song and it's not "Fudge." It's THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word! - name that movie and proceed with caution)




Available on itunes now - and it's the clean version too :) You're so VERY special ;)  How great is this?  If my choir sang my pop tunes, I made have stuck around longer than 5th grade - a person can really only sing the Baker Woman in her humble lodge so many times....

How about some Fall Out Boy, Sugar We're Going Down (on my personal top 10 faves of all time) to some strings?



Awesome, right? Just goes to show you, good music is good in any form! I feel so cultured and sophisticated now ;) Have a great weekend!! Don't forget to light that candle for me tomorrow night, I'm in complete denial that we're actually going through with this - thus the blogging while I should be baking and cleaning the house! xo, Brie

No comments: