Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Etsy Valentines

Another snow day here in NJ, I am hoping the kids won't be in school through August!! 



I wanted to show you this valentine crafting kit I ordered from etsy store Fresh Lemon Blossoms.


They are so cute.... little mini valentines (they measure 3.25 inches by 2.25 inches) in all your favorite lovey dovey colors, tiny envelopes, stamped and adorably cut with pinking shears and just waiting for a little glue to assemble and a pen to sign. Ms. C loves to craft and I think these will fit the bill perfectly. Much cuter than Bob the Builder cards (sorry Bob)! I also like that this pack comes with 36 valentines so there are PLENTY for all her classmates, her teacher, and a few extra to spread to the love.



I loved her packaging (shown above) and the whole presentation. I haven't shown them to her yet because she'll want to start them right away and I have to head out to my first PT appointment of many for some knee troubles I am having (DREADING THIS). I know she is going to love them. These are really sweet and special.  xo, Brie

1 comment:

Sew Gracious said...

Yay! Don't you love shopping with Miki! If Little Gracious was still young enough, I would have ordered this kit too! LOVE it!