Monday, December 31, 2007

Thanks Keely, I WUVIT!


I once read a great book about starting your own business called Mommy Millionaire by Kim Lavine. I love this book because it is great no nonsense advice about starting your own business. I was jealous such a great resource was not available to us back when we were just starting out.


Not only is Ms. Lavine a great business mentor, she created this cool little bean bag thingy called a "wuvit" that you put it the microwave for a few minutes to heat up. Now being one of those people that is constantly freezing in the winter, I dreamed of owning one of these and putting it on my shoulders as I watched tv, or braided headbands, etc etc etc. Now I don't need to tell you that I never got around to purchasing one, right?


Well Keely (aka Keeks) being the awesome sister she is, got me one for Christmas and even let me choose the pattern. I instantly wanted the leopard one, only to find out it was out of stock at the time. I needed to make a quick second choice and fast b/c I had already starting planning out all the good times wuvit and I were going to have. I chose the black stripe from the groovy collection b/c it is made from the same fabric as our "sisters of nausett" bag.


Well its here and I WUVIT!!! You heat it up for 2.5 minutes and this thing continues to deliver heat for a long time. Its really all I hoped it would be and more. The cover is removable and washable and it can even go in the freezer and act as an ice pack. I highly recommend one and the best part is they are on sale right now for 19.99!

No comments: