10. Tarte Cheek Stain - I love this stuff for a few reasons, its sheer so you can layer it on and get just the right amount of color. No clown cheeks! They come in tons of great colors and they even smell yummy!! They last a LONG time so its a good investment. I have blushing bride which I love and plan on picking up some bronze goddess for the summer.
9. anastasia eyebrow gel - say goodbye to unruly wild eyebrows. This is a clear gel that you brush on very lightly and offer all day smoothness. Comes in colors too, but I'm a clear girl :)
8. sephora primer - I use this after I put on a light moisturizer in the morning. It makes your skin feel so smooth like velvet!
7. Philosophy - I really love most of the philosophy products. There are so many great scents, it's hard to choose. This year Caitlin gave me the cranberry and I love it! As coincidence will have it, I also gave it to her! Their lemonade cream is awesome too and on sale!
6. Lush - my cousin Sara discovered this place and my godson Brendan sent me a little Christmas care package. The box smelled SO good, I can't wait to try out these fun products for your bath. Check out their huge selection of bubble bars!
5. Jo Malone - My favorite, favorite! I have several of her perfumes and they are all designed so you can layer fragrances (although I must admit I never do!) They smell great all on their own. My favorites for winter are: Pomegranate Noir and Fig and Cassis. Summer favorites: French Lime Blossom and Nectarine Blossom and Honey.
4. Laura Mercier - Her creme brulee line smells incredible. The kids beg me to put a little in their bath, the bubbles really last and the fragrance really stays.
3. Bi-Facil Double Eye Makeup Remover by Lancome - Hands down THE best eye makeup remover I have ever used!
2. Trader Joe's Purify Tangerine Sugar Scrub - available in the bath aisle at Trader Joes. Smells and feels great and it's cheap! 5.99 for 18 oz!!!! So moisturizing you can skip the lotion! Definitely pick one up next time you there.
1. Archipelago Botanicals Pomegranate Dry Body Oil Spray - smells great, light and not greasy mist of oil keeps the winter dry skin away! My mother in law gave me this for my birthday, I love it!
Here's to looking and smelling great in 08! Cheers, Brie
ETA: Hey what gives, does anyone know where my pics went? It took me forever to add them and I thought it gave it a nice touch. Now they are all gone...... sniffle