Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies


I made these cookies yesterday and took pictures along the way and the whole deal - only to discover this am that the memory card was NOT in the camera (the camera I have been using doesn't bother to tell you the card isn't in - it just lets you snap away obliviously)


Oh well, I'll give you a stock photo (courtesy of christmascookieswithpictures.com) along with the recipe to make these super easy 4 ingredient peanut butter cookies! My apologies to those with peanut allergies - these are definitely not for you :( Recipe from Gourmet magazine awhile ago



Preheat oven to 350


1 cup peanut butter

1 cup granulated sugar

1 large egg

1 tsp baking soda


Mix all ingredients together, roll in small 1 inch round balls and place on greased cookie sheet. These don't spread out too much so you can fit around 12 cookies on one sheet. Use a fork to make the criss cross tine markings (a MUST for pb cookies!) sprinkle the tops with a tiny bit more of granulated sugar. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool on the cookie sheet for another 3 minutes or so before transferring to cooling rack.


This recipe makes about 18 cookies. Enjoy and again, sorry for no pics :( xo, Brie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've made this recipe before and I've made more extensive ones. THIS ONE beats them ALL!! DELICIOUS!

Suburban Princess said...

I have seen this on the PB jar and always wondered if they are good!

Kate said...

Yum yum yum! Since I can't use wheat flour I love a good flourless recipe that doesn't require small amt. of ten kinds of gluten free flour. Thanks!