Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So much to Share.... so Little time



Short and sweet today... I have a show tonight and tomorrow in Bedminster at the Lamington Presbyterian Church called Spring Basket Day. Should be a lot of fun, please come by and see us if you are in the area. We have some special "specials" cooked up. And the best part.... KEEKS is coming down from Boston to help me along with her little dog Ellie who Ms. C lovingly refers to her as the little stinky filthy puppy. I am excited to see her and hang out!! My house is no where NEAR "company" ready, that's on my to do list - good thing she has a 4 hour ride! I also hope she isn't hungry during her stay b/c mother hubbard's cupboards are bare! It will be a nice excuse to get tasty take out :) (has anyone noticed on top chef they keep refering the good food as "tasty"?? I think that is a weird word!)

In other news, I am an "auntie" again. We are all so excited to welcome our new nephew and the very first boy cousin to our family. Matthew Francis Xavier is here and hopefully coming home today! Can't wait to meet him :) xo, Brie
Oh yeah and guess what we bought last night??? The last Wii at Walmart - yea boy! Let me know if you have any good game recommendations that are family friendly! We have a 5th, 3rd, and 1st grader. Ms C isn't allowed near it for the time being ;)



Here is stinky filthy puppy a few years ago on Halloween - it makes me laugh every time I look at it. Clearly she is thrilled with her getup!

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Tagged you!

a. said...

I got a Wii this Christmas - lots of fun kids games, not enough adult games! The sports ones are good and they come with the Wii...start with those.

Anonymous said...

Get smash bros. brall. our whole family plays together, including Brendan and Abbey!

Kate said...

That photo is hilarious!!