Quickie post that is because in usual Brie style, I have completely overextended myself today. I got tagged today by One Fabulous Mom for my top 5 work out songs. No matter how crazy my to do list is, I can always squeeze in some quality procrastinating in the form of blogging fun! So here it goes... top 5 favorites to work out
5. Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake (this is a good one to slowly build your heart rate)
4. The Queen and I - Gym Class Heroes (poppy hip hop, they're awesome)
3. Another Nail in My Heart - Squeeze (yes I went to high school in the 80s)
2. You Just Haven't Earned it Yet Baby (Smiths remake by Kirsty MacColl)
1. Pump it - Black Eye Peas (come on, can't work out without the Peas)
How's that for a random 5? I like random!!!!
I also just stopped by Target for 3 things, walked out with 300 things and did a remix on this 9.99 jean skirt for my daughter to wear to her dance tonight! I think she is going to love it!
beforeafter the remix ;)
Have a great weekend!! I tag Misplaced Country, Ang, Kerry, Libby, and Nicolette quick, what are your top 5 work out songs :) xo, Brie