Thursday, January 24, 2008

BLT anyone?


Another stinker picture here (notice how I was trying to be all photographer like with an interesting angle)! Kay had a basketball game and I wasn't going to count this in my Dinner Challenge, but they were so darn good I decided to take a picture and share anyway! I got this recipe from Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa at Home) I really love everything she does, I have never NOT liked one of her recipes and they are usually pretty easy to make. No kooky ingredients that you have to run to 10 different specialty stores etc etc. Here is the link to the recipe, and PS it's not just ANY old BLT - it's a CALIFORNIA BLT, and it was awesome. Also baking the bacon in the oven is the way to go!




I am back on track and my cold is gone. I am also back to spinning! Today was great, I like Thur teacher a lot. Her ipod is really good... some highlights included Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes and Squeezes' Another Nail in My Heart! Download them, you'll love them!

xo, Brie


No comments: