Tuesday, January 8, 2008

May the Force Be With You


I saw Star Wars at the movie theatre when I was in first grade and to quote those guys from In Living Color.... "haaaated it!" I still don't get it to this day. My boys (and oldest daughter for that matter) LOVE it. They really can't get enough!

So the boys are in love with legos and esp the Star Wars figures. That's all they wanted for Christmas. They must have been good because Na Na and Monka (that's Kayla speak for grandpa) got them each a few and Santa brought them some too. Believe it or not these little fellows add up quickly!!!

I bought this old print box at an antique shop on the Cape a few years ago. I had big plans to collect little miniatures and fill it up and make it look so cute. That plan never really got off the ground, but I knew that print box could come in handy some day. This doubles as a storage center and wall art at the same time for their room. I'm giving this 2 snaps up ;) xo Brie

No comments: