Saturday, January 5, 2008

My New Favorite Drink



Surprisingly contains no spirits! A quick disclaimer before I reveal the secret recipe....



  1. I never drink it out of this fancy glass mug. Usually more like a leftover supersize McD's cup!


  2. I never put the fancy lime on the side either! That would require way too much effort and is a bit ridiculous, no?


Just made for a more attractive photo, thats all!



Here's the recipe:



  • big cup of ice (I prefer crushed for this one)


  • lots of plain seltzer (flavored could work too though)


  • splash of cranberry juice (just a teeny bit)


  • 1/3 of a lime squeezed on the top (I use my favorite squeezer thingy from Williams Sonoma


Here is my squeezer, its on my top 10 favorite kitchen gadgets!



http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/sku7662000/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1%7C15%7C%7C%7C0%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7Ccitrus&cm%5Fsrc=SCH



So good and healthy too! Way better than a soda :) xo Brie



No comments: