Surprisingly contains no spirits! A quick disclaimer before I reveal the secret recipe....
- I never drink it out of this fancy glass mug. Usually more like a leftover supersize McD's cup!
- I never put the fancy lime on the side either! That would require way too much effort and is a bit ridiculous, no?
Just made for a more attractive photo, thats all!
Here's the recipe:
- big cup of ice (I prefer crushed for this one)
- lots of plain seltzer (flavored could work too though)
- splash of cranberry juice (just a teeny bit)
- 1/3 of a lime squeezed on the top (I use my favorite squeezer thingy from Williams Sonoma
Here is my squeezer, its on my top 10 favorite kitchen gadgets!
So good and healthy too! Way better than a soda :) xo Brie