Friday, February 22, 2008

Real Snow, Real Snow cha cha cha



Ok, so this is it! The BIG one has finally hit NJ! Earlier this week they said 8-10 inches of snow, then downgraded to 4-6 inches, then last night before bed 2-4 inches. I went to bed fully expecting nothing AND school. Well, got the 5 am call (only one today, thank you lord) saying school is cancelled. I always happy to snap off that alarm asap :) Got another wake up call in the form of my visiting "sister" Lacey (read my parent's dog) barking at a neighbor at 7am. So much for sleeping in. We have well over 10 inches of snow and the kids are in heaven and have been playing outside all morning.




Here is what Caroline originally selected to hit the sledding slopes with this morning. While I love her selections (especially the bracelet and Lelli Kellis on the wrong feet) the good mother in me bundled her up to resemble Randy in The Christmas Story. Remember him? "I can't put my arms down!!!" xo, Brie



PS tomorrow I will share my adventures last night in laser tag - me and 14, 9 year old boys

3 comments:

a. said...

I was shocked we actually got snow!

Ang said...

Oh, wow! That is more than we got here in Michigan. My sister lives in Jersey, I wonder if she got dumped with as much snow!! Enjoy!

k e r r y said...

We got a snow day and not even an inch -- but I guess a lot of ice although I haven't been out...